Zaly Zirconia - Alumina Composited Micro Ceramic Beads Tch-380/Ceramic Balls/China Manufacture/Wholesale
|FOB Price:||US $1,500 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,500/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box, Box Are Put on Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TCH-380
- Content: 60% ~ 65%
- Processing Type: Rolling Type
- Color: White
- Diameter: 0.4-13
- Hardness: >1350hv,Kgf/mm2
- Density: 3.8g/cm3
- Trademark: ZALY
- Origin: China
- Material: Alumina
- Usage: Grind
- Size: Small
- Customized: Customized
- Application: Grinding
- Bulk Density: >2.3G/Cm3
- Roundness: 95%
- Specification: International Standard
- HS Code: 6909190000
ZALY's TCH-380 Ceramic Beads enjoys excellent physical properties thanks to unique production method and internal uniform crystal stucture.
TCH-380 Ceramic Beads are specially designed for superfine mills with high speed or high engergy input, like Outotec's Higmill, Flsmidth's VXP mill and Deswik mill, etc.
With TCH-380 Ceramic Beads, you easily have a cost-effective ultra-fine grinding solution for your copper, silver, zinc and other metallic ores.
1. Metallic minerals like copper, silver, nickel, gold, zinc etc.
2. White minerals, calcium carbonate, zirconium silicate, etc.
3. Advanced ceramic materials, frits and glazes.
4. Chemical materials, paint, pigment, printing ink, dye.
Crushing load (Dia 2.0mm)
(any size breakdown)
Net 500kg or 1000kgs in 1 jumbo bag, 1 MT packed on 1 pallet. 20MT/20'FCL