Alumina Ceramic Heating Bead Padding
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||300000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||as Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TCH
- Certification: ISO
- Type: Temperature Controller
- Material: Aluminium
- Operating Principle: Semiconductor Refrigeration Equipment
- Brand: Zaly
- Trademark: TCH
- Origin: China
- Usage: Air Conditioner
- Control Type: Mechanical
- Display Type: LCD
- Control Method: Electronic Type
- Cooling Purpose: Production
- Color: Pink
- Specification: ISO9001/2000
- HS Code: 69091900
1. Material of alumina ceramic pad: We use the Excellent 92% alumina spray prilling powder(pink or white) to produce the Ceramic Pad Heater which make sure the high quality from the original and the first step of manufacture process.
2. Dry pressing: We take dry pressing manufacture technics to produce the alumina ceramic pad which great promote the Mosh hardness of ceramic pad.
3. The color of alumina ceramic pad: Pink and White.
4. Difference from other pad suppliers: Other suppliers take heat press to produce the alumina ceramic pad, the hardness is not enough and in order to reduce the Na, Size controlling is not well enough.
5. Good Appearance Of our alumina ceramic pad, show from the picture above.
6. Professional name:
(a)*Main body bead
(b)*Main body bead with hole
(c)*Male end bead
(d)*Male end bead with hole
(f)*Female end bead
7. Density: Density is over 3.65g/cm3.
8. Applications: Ceramic beads as components of ceramic pad and channel heaters using pre- and postheat treatment against stress relieving at welding operation.
Application: As ceramic parts of flexible pad and channel heaters at operations of pre and postweld heat treatment; Welding process, stress-relieving, pre-heating & post heating, ship-building, other resistance-heating environment.
Properties: Higher density, higer surface finish and unifomity than heat press cast method, excellent thermal condictivity and heat transfer, resistance against thermal shock and mechanical abuse.